GAIA Solutions, LLC is organized to promote and support your needs in the Renewable Energy industry.
• As a Channel Partner with Bioprocess Control AB – Sweden – the Market Leader in the Advanced Biogas Industry - we support Sales initiatives in Design Support Services and Anaerobic Digester Operations.
• We provide state of the art Methane Potential Analysis (AMPTS) for varieties of Waste Substrates.
• In addition, we sell and support BioGas Optimizer TM Software which operates and optimizes your Biogas production facility.
• We offer Management Services and Technical consult to BioEnergy Vendors.
Based on a solid history of providing project services since 1996 – GAIA Solutions has previously worked with the following Clients and Projects:
• Metropolitan Council (Owns and Operates 9 wastewater treatment facilities and Bus and Transit operations for Minneapolis – St. Paul) – Process Control Assessments, recommendations, project direction and management, testing, contingency planning. Executive and Department Head facilitation. Team of 9 people over 2.5 year period.
• Assessment, Reports and Executive presentation of Recommendations – Briggs and Stratton Corp (5 US manufacturing facilities), Foremost Farms (5 Wisconsin facilities) and MN State College and University System - MNSCU (6 campuses).
• Design and Development of Environmental Management System (EMS) software for – NRG Energy/Ziegler – landfill gas – electrical generation Projects around US.
• Sales and Implementation of Projects – sold $ 1.8 M in Water/ Wastewater Treatment systems for Developments, RV Parks, Resorts. Includes permitting and approvals for two systems in Minnesota.
• Peninsula Papagayo & Four Seasons, Costa Rica Served as consultant and Project Director for Water and Wastewater for the Owners team, provided Planning, Design and Review Services on Water Related aspects of the Project along with and international team of civil engineers, designers and planners.
A 2250 Acre Master Planned Project located on the Northwest Coast of Costa Rica.
Principal – Peter Yearneau
17 years Computer Technology Industry, 5 years Environmental Consulting Industry,
14 years - Small Business Owner. Environmental Science, Project Direction and Management, Technical Upgrades.
Education: B.A Geology, Biology and Math Minors( Winona State University) ; Graduate Courses Environment and Water Resources – University of Minnesota, MIM (Masters International Management) University of St. Thomas.
Associate - Thomas Tweeten PhD18 years career experience – Hewitt Packard, Pillsbury, Other. Set up and was director several testing laboratorys including Bay West Environmental, American Science Testing and Midwest Analytical Testing.
Owner – 14 years ATH Science, Inc. – approaches to animal care product development and analytical testing.
Education: B.A. Chemistry – Winona State University; Masters Chemistry - North Dakota State University; PhD Chemistry – Kansas State University.